Friday 25 February 2011

Who am I?

I am 37 years of age, and in approximately 6 weeks, I will be more than likely be added to the latest UK unemployment statistics as a result of the latest round of local government cuts.
The main intention of this blog is to give me something to do with all the free time I am about to acquire. It is not intended to be a rant or moan about the situation I am currently in. I am happily married with 2 wonderful young children and don’t feel particularly unfortunate at this moment in time – there are a lot of people in the world worse off than I am.
No, the idea here is for me to compile thoughts on a number of issues for anybody who might want to read them. They will probably be mainly sports related as that is my major interest – and after all there’s a Cricket World Cup on at present to keep me occupied and give me ideas.
My main interests relate to Everton Football Club and Derbyshire & England Cricket, although I am an interested follower of most sports and try to maintain as much of an impartial view as possible (although it is sometimes difficult!)
I hope some of the things that I write may be of interest to you, and if they are then comment on them or share it with other people, I don’t really like talking to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment